In 1995, under the able chairmanship of Honourable Shri. Ravindra M. Mane, ( Ex-Minister of State Finance and Planning, Development, Irrigation, Water Supply and Sanitation [Government of Maharashtra] Ex-Guardian Minister Ratnagiri District,) the Prabodhan Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha was founded. The sole objective of the Sanstha is to promote education for the people of the region and also work for the welfare and upliftment of society.
Prabodhan Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha ( PSPS)has been established in 1995 with a sole vision of imparting quality education in the field of Primary, Secondary & Higher Education. Out of the realms of ideas a Sanstha is born!!! Even before its inception, the torch-bearers of this foundation, held aloft the ideals of self-less service for the benefit of the less privileged of society. A seedling in 1995 and is now a huge Banyan tree, with its roots and branches supporting numerous educational institutes. The following institutes are run by the Sanstha.
1. Kai. Sau. Meenatai Thakaray High School, Sadavali
2. Kai. Sau. Meenatai Thakaray Jr. Science College, Sadavali
3. Rajendra Mane College of Enggineering and Technology, Ambav
4. Indira Institute of Pharmacy, Sadavali
5. RMCET MBA / MMS Department, Ambav
6. Rajendra Mane Polytechnic, Ambav
7. Mane's International School (CBSE), Kuwarbav, Ratnagiri
8. Prabodhan Center of Educational Excellence, Mumbai
When the project of Mane's International School was announced, it was the first school in and around Ratnagiri which is a district headquarter, to be in process of affiliation with CBSE.
We want to mould our students to become good citizens of India.There is meticulous planning to bring out the best in students, to develop leadership qualities through prefect system. Thus, we do not want our students to be bookworms but those who have a solid foundation for career advancement.